#1. Pump It Up Franchise Opportunities
Pump It Up Franchise created the indoor inflatable center market in 2000 by moving inflatable recreation from the backyards and fairgrounds into a safe and comfortable private indoor party facility in Pleasanton, California.
Pump It Up Franchising started in 2003 and now has over 240 franchised Party Facilities either open, looking for locations or under development. The proud of pump it up Franchise is that their franchisees have made the largest chain in hearts of children.
Pump It Up Franchise Opportunities; It Up is the largest chain which relates to children. The market is large and opportunities for this business are huge.
If you want a small business & you enjoy the thought of helping kids enjoy a safe, fun and active lifestyle, then pump it up franchise has got a children parties franchise opportunity that could be the perfect match for beginner franchisors. Join the over 240 franchisees across the US today!
The Pump It Up concept and culture will continuously grow and the opportunities for franchisees will be vast with:
1) Compelling Marketing Materials & Promotional Ideas
2) New Equipment & Activity Recommendations
3) Interactive Website
4) Continuing Education & Training
5) Strategic Relationships with National Companies
#2. Pump it up Franchise Cost
How much Pump It Up Franchise Opportunities
Lease/Utility Security Deposit: $18,000-$52,000
Architect/Permit Fees: $9,750-$30,500
Facilities & Equipment: $24,500-100,000
Start Up Package & Opening Investment: $12,500-$46,500
Operating Capital: $20,000-$60,000
Grand Opening Plan: $2,500-$5,000
Estimated Total: $87,500-$581,000
Monthly Royalty Fees: 6%
Monthly Brand Fund: 2%
Pump it up locations require 9,000 to 11,000 square feet in a light industrial or retail location and at least 16 foot high ceilings.
Related Franchise Ideas:
#3. Pump It Up Franchise for Sale
Pump It Up Franchise for Sale; Before you open you will receive support, guidance, and training in the following areas:
- Market Analysis
- Site Selection
- Lease Negotiation & Tenant Improvements
- Facility Layout & Design
- Purchasing of Inflatables & Other Custom-Designed Activity Equipment
- Employee Hiring & Training
- Grand Opening Scheduling, Planning, & Promotion
Few Steps to Be a Part of Franchise
- Submit an application(preliminary form)
- Submit an Franchise Qualification form (the entire process can take somewhere between 30 to 60 days)
- Select a Site: You will work with a local real estate broker, picked by you, to help you find the ideal location.
- Complete the store opening process:
We have created an extensive 170-item checklist to ensure you will not miss a beat when it comes to ensuring your store is ready to open on time and fully operational.
- Promote your opening: https://www.pumpitupparty.com
- You will work with the pump it up Mission Control team before 4 weeks prior to promote your business. From building your website to ensuring your digital marketing program is strong and ready to go, we strive to make sure kids and parents alike know you are coming to their town before you open your doors!
- visit for applying: https://www.pumpitupparty.com