#1. Filta Franchise Opportunities
Year Filta Franchise Began: 1996
Franchising Since: 1996
Headquarters: Orlando, Florida
Estimated Number of Units: 350
Filta is the worldwide leader in cooking oil filtration and fryer management services. Filta’s Franchise don’t have as much competition and has the benefit of national brand recognition through a system of national accounts.
These are some of Filta’s different services …FiltaFry service, turning waste cooking oil into biodiesel with FiltaBio and reducing energy consumption and food waste with FiltaCool.
Training and Support are fully given to the Franchise owner.
Filta Franchise Opportunities; Filta’s have over 130 Filta Franchise Owners and hundreds of Service Technicians all over the United States.
Filta has been in the US since 2003 and has secured contracts with very well-known businesses locally, regionally, and at the corporate level.
Filta services over 4,500 customers every week and has recycled over 1/2 billion pounds of oil… and counting.
1) Multiple vans offering all services
2) Internationally recognized
3) Weekly repeat service
4) Little to no competition
5) Small customer base per van
6) Mobile, can be based from home
7) Comprehensive in-field & business training
8) Minimal overheads & stock
9) Exclusive territory(s)
10) Simple administration
12) Guaranteed initial support
13) Toll-Free call handling
14) Ongoing support & advice
15) IFA and CFA membe
#2. Filta Franchise Cost
How much Filta Franchise Cost Investment Tables:
|Estimated Initial Investment|
|Name of Fee||Low||High|
|Taxes on Opening Package||$0||$3,000|
|Van (includes $6,500 initial payment and $550-$600 per month for first 3 months) excluding applicable sales and use tax||$8,150||$8,300|
|Travel Expenses for Training||$250||$1,500|
|Lodging Expenses During Field Training||$500||$850|
|Additional Funds – 3 months||$2,500||$7,500|
|Type of Fee||Amount|
|FiltaFry Service Fee||A flat monthly fee (i.e. fee does not increase if revenue increases). Currently, $595 times the number of MFUs that the franchisee has in operation, the number of vans that the franchisee has in operation, or the number of territories in which the franchisee operates, whichever number is the greatest.|
|Marketing Contribution||A flat monthly fee (i.e. fee does not increase if your revenue increases). Currently $135 per month, regardless of the number of MFUs, Vans or Territories franchisees have in operation.|
|MFU Filters||The then-current prices, which vary depending on the type of filter. Currently $397 to $455 per case of 20 filters.|
|Spare Parts and Supplies||The then-current prices.|
|FiltaCool Service Fee||A flat monthly fee (i.e. fee does not increase if revenue increases). Currently, $3 times the number of per FiltaCool filters per month franchisees have in service.|
|FiltaBio Fee||12.5% of Gross Monthly Revenue from the sale of WVO. Varies based on circumstances.|
|FiltaGold Service Fee||None currently; if implemented, up to 5% of the FiltaGold revenue.|
|FiltaDrain Service Fee||None currently.|
|Conference Fee||Currently $45 per month per franchise. Refunded if franchisees attend Filta’s conference for franchise owners; if they do not attend, the franchisor will use the conference fees collected from them to defray the general expenses of the conference.|
|Rebates to National Account Customers||Not paid to the franchisor. Certain National Account Contracts may require franchisees to pay volume rebates to the customer; rebate amounts vary.|
|Centralized Accounts||Up to 5% of the amount invoiced to the Centralized Account customer.|
|Information System User Fee||Currently, $46 per month per user, beginning in the 1st month after the franchisee is given access. This gives franchisees and their staff the use of Symphony, Filta University, Email, FiltaNet Intranet, and Google GSuite. The franchisor pays the $225 set upcharge.|
|Transfer Fee||One-third of the then-current Territory Fee. No fee if the transferee is a member of the franchisee’s immediate family (i.e., spouse, son or daughter).|
|Termination Fee||Payable only if franchisees exercise their right to terminate the Franchise Agreement without cause. Calculated as the Service Fee times 25% to 65% of the number of months remaining in the franchise term.|
|Liquidated Damages for Failure to Return MFU||$20,000 per MFU, but payable only if franchisees fail to return the MFU to the franchisor within 60 days after expiration or termination of the Franchise Agreement.|
|Indemnification||The franchisor’s actual costs.|
#3. Filta Franchise for Sale
What are the requirements for Filta Franchise for Sale
1) The ideal operator should have determination and persistence. You have to be of the mindset that free demonstrations lead to your success.
2) Though none of the Filta Franchise systems are complex, the ideal operator must be a quick learner. You’ll need to pick up instructions and execute so you can move on to building your business.
3) Confidence and good self-esteem are necessary traits for success in any service business, Filta’s included.
4) Initial Investment should be fullfiled
1) Comprehensive 2 week Training Program. / 7 days classroom / 7 days operational in field with an authorized franchise owner
2) An ongoing inside sales effort in which our telemarketers set up appointments for potential new customers in your Territory
3) Technical, Sales and Business Support Hotlines
4) Start-up support with a Business Development Manager for the first 2 weeks of operation
5) Also Availability of Online Support from FiltaNet, Virtual Fleet Supervisor, Quickbooks, and a custom-tailored CRM System
6) Annual Franchisee Conference to help bring your business to the next level.
7) And much, much more
Visit for Filta’s Franchise Application form: https://www.gofilta.com/franchise
Call for inquiry: (407) 996-5550
Visit for knowing Available Filta Franchise Locations: https://www.gofilta.com/locations